We realize that employing a home health care professional is an important decision. You want to be sure that your loved one is treated with the compassion, kindness and respect that is deserved. You also want to be able to have peace of mind, knowing that you are getting the best quality care by experienced professionals.
The OakMed Private Duty and Rehabilitation Services Difference
OakMed was formed to provide high quality health care to patients and clients in their home setting. As home health care leaders in Michigan, we have developed regional strength that allows us to uniquely understand the intricacies concerning our community and culture. We offer each patient a cost-effective solution to restore their health and minimize the effects of illness and disability, either on a per visit or continuous care basis, at home. Under the guidance of the patient’s physician, our staff of professionals will work with the patient and family member to develop a plan of care to provide services needed to aid the patient in reaching their optimal level of health.
OakMed has been recognized as an innovator, enabling real time coordination of patient care flawlessly 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, and customizing a unique plan of care for each patient we serve.
- Assisting and facilitating the patient’s transition from hospital to home.
- Encourage safe and cost effective delivery of care.
- Returning a patient to their optimum level of health.
- To help and assist caregivers and families to meet the needs of each individual patient.
- Provide high quality care and the personal touch and support that each patient deserves.